Oferta obowiązuje do wyczerpania zapasów. W przypadku zamówienia tego samego tytułu przez kilka osób obowiązuje kolejność zgłoszenia.
An easy-to-use course for young teens combining a thorough grounding in structure with a modern, communicative approach.
* It is reliable, thorough, and easy-to-teach, with lively content and a youthful feel which appeals directly to young teens.
* The language syllabus is clear and well signposted, and covers all four skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking.
* New language is introduced in an attractive photostory that features teenagers in everyday situations, and enables students to work with topics relevant to their interests such as sports, music and travel.
* The presentations on the 'Grammar' pages are easy to follow. New grammar points are given systematic, thorough practice. The exercises progress from more controlled activities to freer communication.
* The 'Vocabulary' page gives students the words they need to talk about the things that interest them.
* The 'Study Skills' section helps students develop techniques to become better and more independent learners.
* The 'English across the Curriculum' page encourages students to use English to talk and write about a wide variety of topics such as music, sports, history and science.
* The 'Use and Review' units provide students with a variety of additional exercises for further development of the four skills.
* The 'Progress Diary' concluding each pair of units give students the chance to evaluate their skills and reflect on what they have learned. Songs on each 'Progress Diary' page provide an entertaining form of language practice.
* Optional projects at the back of the Student Book motivate students to use their skills to create interesting individual and group presentations and to work at their own pace.
* The course can be adapted to a variety of schedules and teaching situations.
* alternate 'input' and 'practice' units ensuring thorough presentation, practice, and follow-up.
* clearly signposted sections so that students know where they are and what is being covered
* further practice and reinforcement of the language in the Student Book
* fun puzzles and games
* homework exercises
* interactive grammar and vocabulary reference section completed by students themselves
* clear guidelines for conducting all activities and exercises
* answer keys for Student Book and Workbook
* six photocopiable tests
* many suggestions for optional activities
* photocopiable tapescripts
* full vocabulary list with unit references
Teacher's Resource Pack
* one pack for all four levels
* posters, tests, and projects to supplement the course
* each cassette contains all the listening material from the Student Book, plus material for the listening component of the tests