Oferta obowiązuje do wyczerpania zapasów. W przypadku zamówienia tego samego tytułu przez kilka osób obowiązuje kolejność zgłoszenia.
A classic and flexible course.
* Its simple format of a single or (at the higher levels) double page per unit makes the language focus highly memorable and gives students a gratifying sense of progress.
* Entertaining and engaging topics, lively artwork, and a strong emphasis on humour keep students motivated and generate a positive classroom dynamic.
* It is designed to be flexible. The levels can be used together as a series or each level can be used as a self-contained course. The first three Student's Books are also available in split editions which can be used as short courses. Within levels, units are independent and self-contained.
* It offers a steady progression of language with plenty of recycling.
* The complete series takes students up to First Certificate level.
* The Workbooks come in split editions at all levels.
* The ring-bound Teacher's Editions conveniently interleave teaching notes with the Student's Books pages to provide thorough and practical classroom support.
* The wide range of support components include Streamline English Video and extra reading material in Storylines.
* 80 units at levels 1-3, 60 units at level 4
* each unit consists of a single page or, at the higher levels, a double-page spread
* wordlist of all vocabulary
* index of irregular verbs
* full texts of all listening passages which do not appear in full within the relevant unit (levels 3 and 4)
* split editions, A and B, at each level
* double page of lively activities, including texts, exercises and puzzles, for every Student's Book unit
* variety of written exercises to practise and reinforce language covered in Student's Book
* language summary at the top of each unit showing the structures being studied
* level 4 (Directions) Workbook also includes word study section which concentrates on vocabulary building and two-word verbs
* full introduction to the course, methodology, and teaching techniques
* all the pages from the Student's Book interleaved with full teaching notes for each unit
* teaching points and new or key vocabulary listed at the head of the teaching notes for each unit
* full lesson plans for each unit, including a numbering system which enables exact reference to be made to a specific lesson phase
* syllabus (Index to the teaching points)
* wordlist with all vocabulary in the Student's Book and the number of the unit where it first occurs
* index of irregular verbs
* lively recordings of Student's Book listening materials that bring characters and situations to life