Oferta obowiązuje do wyczerpania zapasów. W przypadku zamówienia tego samego tytułu przez kilka osób obowiązuje kolejność zgłoszenia.
A practical course for adult learners working in the international technical sector.
Who is it for?
* Adult learners working in technical jobs in an international context.
* In-work learners who are technicians, engineers, supervisors, or team leaders.
* People who need to communicate with co-workers (frequently also non-native users of English) about very practical technical subjects - installations, working practices, processes, problems, etc.
* People who need to communicate by e-mail, make telephone calls, and read and understand manuals written in English.
* Above all, people whose main aim is to communicate effectively in English to get the job done.
* Simple, needs-related language presented clearly and logically, on a need-to-know basis, to help learners start communicating immediately.
* Vocabulary relevant to technical applications.
* Short, practical speaking tasks enable learners to use new language in hands-on contexts such as explaining purpose, giving instructions, and describing what things do.
* Frequent recycling to continually review and consolidate learning.
* Real help in telephoning, e-mailing, and reading technical information.
* Survival skills such as getting directions, changing money, and ordering food, plus games and other fun activities.