Oferta obowiązuje do wyczerpania zapasów. W przypadku zamówienia tego samego tytułu przez kilka osób obowiązuje kolejność zgłoszenia.
A serious-minded but easy-to-use course for IT students.
Who is it for?
* Students of computing and IT at universities, technical and vocational institutes, and adult education programmes.
* In-work professionals specializing in computing and IT, who wish to upgrade their knowledge of English.
* 25 topic-based units each cover a key area of IT. There are a variety of authentic, interesting and topical texts and visual material, taken from textbooks, newspapers, computing magazines, web pages, manuals, and advertisements.
* The course revises and practises grammar and functions appropriate to the needs of IT specialists at intermediate level.
* The course develops all four skills, with the main emphasis on reading. Most units end with longer specialist reading texts. These are intentionally challenging, and can be used either for homework or self-study.
* The tasks - such as writing, exchanging information, and problem solving - encourage learners to combine their subject knowledge with their growing knowledge of English.
* The Teacher's Book provides full support for teachers who are not IT specialists.
* 25 units in full colour with up-to-date specialist content
* every fifth unit built around an authentic interview with IT specialists and students
* comprehensive glossary of specialist terms, abbreviations, signs and symbols
* solid support for non-IT specialists
* technical information
* lesson plans
* ideas for further activities
* photocopiable progress tests
* answer key
Cassette or CD
* all the listening material from the course