Oferta obowiązuje do wyczerpania zapasów. W przypadku zamówienia tego samego tytułu przez kilka osób obowiązuje kolejność zgłoszenia.
This practical course bridges the gap between general English and the professional world of working adults. The syllabus is based on the needs of people in work who use English as an international means of communication.
International Express Pre-Intermediate, New Edition
The new Pre-Intermediate edition retains the overall structure, syllabus, and familiar features of the first edition. It has been substantially rewritten with new and up-to-date topics and activities of real benefit and interest to working adults.
International Express Intermediate, New Edition
A new edition that retains the successful combination of general and work-related English with over 70% new material.
* Grammar presented through authentic international contexts, for students to analyze and formulate the rules.
* Focus on English for socializing, telephoning, and participating in discussions, enabling learners to communicate confidently in work-related situations.
* Recognizes adults as active, resourceful learners, with regular review units, Workbook, Student's Cassette and Audio CD.
* Integrated Pocket Book with grammar summaries, social phrases, and other key information for quick reference.
* Elementary, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate: 12 topic- based units
* Upper-Intermediate: 10 topic-based units
* regular Review Units
* separate Pocket Book with complete grammar reference and useful social phrases
* answer key
* extra exercises on grammar, reading, writing, and listening
* accompanying cassette or CD
Teacher's Resource Book
* exceptionally strong support
* practical unit overviews
* detailed teaching notes
* Resource File with up to 70 pages of extra photocopiable activities, fully cross-referenced to the Student's Book
* practice drills and pronunciation exercises
* functional dialogues (for use with or without the Workbook)
* ideal self-study material
* all the listening material from the Student's Book